National Seeds Corporation 188 Management Trainee, Senior Trainee & Various Vacancies – Last Date 06 May 2017.
National Seeds Corporation Limited invites Applications for the post of 188 Management Trainee, Senior Trainee & Various Vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Apply Online before 06 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : RECTT/1/17/NSC/2017
India Seeds Job Details :
- Post Name : Management Trainee
- No of Vacancy : 63 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Post Name : Senior Trainee
- No of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9400-25700/-
Eligibility Criteria for National Seeds Corporation Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Management Trainee : B.Sc. (Agriculture) with full time MBA (Materials Management) OR BE/B.Tech (Agri. Engg) with full time MBA (Materials Management) from a recognized University/ Institution
with minimum 60% marks or Degree in Law or Graduate with Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with desirable qualification of Professional Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks or B.E./B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) from recognized University/Institutions with minimum 60%
marks or Pass in CA/CMA (ICWA) or 2 years full time MBA.
- For Senior Trainee : MBA (Agri. Business Management)/B.Sc. (Agri). with minimum 55% marks from
recognized University with 1 year Diploma in Marketing Management/Sales Management.
Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Unreserved category have to pay Rs. 525/- & Reserved category have to pay Rs.25/- through Online.
How to Apply National Seeds Corporation Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://indiaseeds.com from 15.04.2017 to 06.05.2017 till 17.30 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.04.2017.